The Catholic Charities Appeal provides funding for a range of services across the Diocese of Fall River which helps to provide our neighbors in need with both temporal and spiritual dignity.
- Sr. Rose Kitchen provided a noon time meal to 47,336 individuals
- Solanus Casey Food Pantry provided food to 14,127 adults and 7,555 children and provided over 249,809 lbs. of food
- Provided 95 scattered housing units in New Bedford, Fall River, Greater Attleboro and Taunton for homeless families and individuals
- St. Joseph House has opened in Hyannis, for those who find themselves in need of shelter.
- Sr. Rose Shelter served 248 men
- Samaritan House served 168 men and 29 women
- Grace House served 110 women
- Cardinal Medeiros Residence for our retired clergy
- Seminary Education for our future priests
- Campus Ministry at area colleges
- Youth Programs and Retreats
- Scouting and CYO
- Formation for Permanent Diaconate
- Immigration, Legal, Education and Advocacy served 766 clients in domestic violence, citizenship and DACA cases.
- Citizenship preparation and ESL classes
- Hospital Chaplaincy throughout the Diocese
- Adoption Counseling
- Individual and Family Counseling